Trailer to the show, save for me

To: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Trailer to the show, save for me
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:12:21 -0700
Your show winning cars are too nice to drive! Buy a trailer, when
they're not in a show please store them in humidity controlled plastic
cocoons, save them for me! Concerned that there won't be good Triumphs
on the road in a few years? British car conservationists may carefully
restore my TR4 next winter! I promise to drive it past my local high
school as often as possible, honking the finely restored horn, raising
awareness for the next generation.

For my part, I'm raising two boys who want TR4's -- so if you have a
show-winning concours TR4, you won't have to worry that the
Standard-Triumph history will be lost. Send me your fine show cars when
you're done with them. The first boy won't reach driving age for 9
years, but I can keep them in running order until then for your
convenience. Don't worry, the boys will appreciate them. (Surrey tops
and short-bubble bonnets preferred but not required.)

--
Steven "feeling cheeky" Newell
Littleton, CO