Fuel Pump Compression Fitting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel Pump Compression Fitting
From: "Chas Bushnell" <axlehalfshaft@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:37:31 +0000
Hi All,

I have managed to annoy people on three continents with my search for a
source of the darned (out to carbs) compression fitting for the AC fuel Pump
and now turn to The List.

Would anyone happen to know where in the world I might find them?  (Besides
Moss who will sell the pump to carb fuel line with the fitting @  $21.95,
but wont sell the fitting separately)?

Possibly, my measurements/nomenclature/Punjabi are the problem?
I have been referring to it as an  Inverted Flare Fitting  Piloted Nut for
Single Flared Tubing having the dimensions: =x 20tpi for a < tube.

I would like to have four of them (one for replacement, one to lose and two
for whoever gets the car after me so, Moss at $88 doesnt seem an option.
Thanks

Chuck
TR4A?