RE: Birthdays

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Birthdays
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:39:53 -0500
I turn 32 in May... this is my second Triumph, the first being a TR7 in
college.  I bought this TR6 about a year ago in Ohio (drove 9 hours to pick
it up).  I've been in love with the TR6 ever since I owned the Tr7.  I
driving up to whitewater falls in NC and this guy in a TR6 (from Georgia)
drove by and waved.  I pulled over at a pull-off fairly close to where I
passed him to check some of my hoses and I could hear the car coming back up
the mountain.  The fellow had the car setup for racing with triple Webbers,
lowered, wider tires and it was probably the loudest car I have ever
heard... and the sweetest!

I'm sure the guy was freezing by time he got back to Georgia as he didn't
have a top, but that was one sweet car!  I guess that was back in 1995...

Guess it wasn't that long ago... maybe it was someone on the list???

Adam
73 TR6