Birthdays

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Birthdays
From: "geo" <geo@ohio.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:18:54 -0500
short version...

   my dads best friend owned a british car garage and dumped a bunch of old
wrecked mg's and triumphs in our front yard as a 40th b-day prank on my dad.
later at the party picknick he drove over in a new 69 gt-6....he let my
older brother drive it so he and i went out....my brother let me drive for
awhile when we got outside of town i was 13, been hooked ever since. bought
a fiat spyder (mistake) in 73, it was totaled. used the insurance to buy my
1st spitfire....have 15 triumphs now, 8 even run! turn 50 in 6 months :( geo