Re: Birthdays

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Birthdays
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:48:20 -0800
Is it just me??? I see 50 odd emails on this list about everyone's birthday
plus another on my regular email and then there is a job that takes up 8
hours every day plus organizations, including the Triumph Club, working on
the car, honey-do's, not to mention tax season that is upon us.  Where do
you all find the time?

I confess, I deleted a lot of your birhtday messages without reading them
and I am forever sorry :-(  But I did see enough to know that most people
really like them, so I'll just throw in an anecdote about the next
generation of Triumph enthusiasts.

My daughter and her son live in Phila., I'm in California. He is just 2
years old and has yet to come out for a visit. He is into cars, has been for
as long as he could tell one from a dog it seems. When he was just starting
to walk, his mother would take him around the block and he would point out
every car and have to walk up to each car parked in a driveway and touch the
tire.

So it is no surprise that my daughter decided to decorate his room in an
automotive theme. When she hung the picture I had enlarged of both my
daughters in the TR3A he got very exicited; "What's that car, Mommy? You get
me that car!"

It's in the genes, nothing else.

Bob