RE: TR3A-Tip for keeping eng. bay cleaner .Now Blackhawk...

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: TR3A-Tip for keeping eng. bay cleaner .Now Blackhawk...
From: "Fisher, Curt (ETS - Dixon)" <CFisher@borgwarner.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:00:06 -0600
Joe,
Thanks, I'll try to figure out who you are and say hi. If any of you see
Vintage/Historic red and white Bugeye #171 in the paddock, please introduce
yourselves, I'd love to meet you.

Curt Fisher

Joe wrote:
Curt, there are going to be quite a few of us at Blackhawk. Jack Drews, Irv
Korey, Tom Chandler, Tom Strange, and me for sure. Please join us. We will
be there mostly to support our friends through the school, but might stay
over for part of Sunday.

Joe Alexander

WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ <http://www.essex1.com/people/fishnet/>
Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.

"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.

"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"