RE: TR3A-Tip for keeping eng. bay cleaner .Now Blackhawk...

To: "'emanteno@comcast.net'" <emanteno@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: TR3A-Tip for keeping eng. bay cleaner .Now Blackhawk...
From: "Fisher, Curt (ETS - Dixon)" <CFisher@borgwarner.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:36:59 -0600
Super,
I'll look you up! Looking foreward to meeting you!

Curt Fisher
WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ <http://www.essex1.com/people/fishnet/>
Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.

"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.

"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"