Re: am i right?

To: WRROOPE@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: am i right?
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:45:24 EDT
In a message dated 4/3/2005 3:06:59 PM Central Standard Time, WRROOPE@aol.com
writes:
> The car is a 72 Tr6. Am I right in thinking that if I ground the temp
> sender
> and the gauge moves and ground  the fuel sender and the  gauge moves that
> the
> sending units are bad? I show voltage through the  regulator.

Fill in some blanks here.  What are the symptoms?  Do you get no reading
fromt he gauges but when you ground the wires to the sending units they go full
scale?  If so then you probably have bad sening units.  If you get a little bit
of movement wne you gromd the wires then I would look for another voltage
stabilizer.

Dave