Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side

To: mikek@9online.fr, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:29:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/3/2005 1:40:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mikek@9online.fr writes:

Now that  brings back 35 year old memories ....only car , 60 miles a
day to go to  work plus long trips on vacation...I didn't know we
couldn't do that  either!!!!

You'd never have convinced my father that he couldn't use the Herald every
day. Heck, when it was six years old, it was employed to rope-tow home a Herald
 I'd bought for parts for the one I'd just wrecked. ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)