RE: My TR3's slip is showing!

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: My TR3's slip is showing!
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:39:55 -0700
> Pardon my ignorance, but, what color is usually painted on the metal bodywork
> behind the tire and only really visable when one has the wheel off.

The entire body, including the portions not normally seen, was originally
painted "body" color.

> It proably is usually painted
> the same color as the exterior of the car, but, what would the car look like
> if it were painted black?  Or would one ever catch a glimpse of it?

Not likely anyone except a concours judge would notice, IMO.  My old TR3A was
still pale yellow under there, even though the outer body had been resprayed in
Burgundy, and no one but me ever noticed.

Randall