Re: Triumphest 2005 in San Diego is open for registration!

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphest 2005 in San Diego is open for registration!
From: "tidbinbilla" <tidbinbilla@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:19:33 -0700
Joe,

We have nothing against Autocross and really wanted to put one on.  The
problem is venue.  We can not find a place with enough room, close by,
available that time of year and with reasonalbe insurance for under
$1500.00.  The Sports Arena has a swap meet and Qualcomm has football.  We
maybe could have found some place to run but you would never get out of
first gear!

Sorry you feel that way.  .

Dave