RE: TR3A Steering Wheel Repair

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: TR3A Steering Wheel Repair
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:20:15 -0400
I have an old steering wheel restoration book somewhere around the house
that I got from TRF many years ago.  The author had restored many steering
wheels and gave a lot of hints and pictures in the book (really a large
color phamphlet).  Anyway he used PC-7 epoxy, a polyester primer and then
painted his wheels.  They all looked great.  He said to V groove the cracks
first then fill them, sand, primer and paint.
Pete