RE: The value of analogue - New Sports cars vs. old

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The value of analogue - New Sports cars vs. old
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Another point to chime in with...  These topics are subjective from the
perspective of WHEN you are looking at it.   In other words, in 1979, I would
guess that the TR2/TR3 owners would've said something similar about TR6's and
TR7/8's (even a TR6 is electronically complex compared to a TR2). Now you are
making the same comparison between late 90's model cars and TR6's.   25 years
from now, someone will likely be comparing the relative "simplicity" of a 1998
Miata to whatever high tech transport is cruising the streets in 2030.   Its
all relative.

-Greg H.