Brake Calipers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Calipers
From: "JPG" <jpg2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:38:01 -0500
There was a thread a while back about splitting and rebuilding brake
calipers. I have the Type "B" Girling calipers on my 59 TR3. After
reading the thread, which ended with the unanswered question about
replacing the torque-to-yield bolts, I've decided not to tackle this
project.

So the question now is where to send them for a quality rebuild. I know
TRF does this, but does anyone have experience with the quality of the
work and the turnaround time? Can anyone suggest some other rebuilders?
Any in the Chicago area?

Thanks.

Jack Gleason
59 TR3A