Another waste of time - Rim question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another waste of time - Rim question
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:44:18 -0400
Can somebody send me a link to a company that does steel (not cast) rim
straightening? I know there are services in the US. Here in the third world
(Quebec) it seems that they can only handle cast wheels. I just wasted a few
weeks waiting on a company who sent them back with a "Oh, these are metal
wheels not mags"). The season's started and my TR6 is on bricks. I just can't
face another season driving on egg-shaped wheels.  :^(

Mark (grinding my teeth in Montreal)

P.S. No I don't want to convert to panasports.