Re: Car club rant

To: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Car club rant
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:28:02 -0700
Hi Ray,

I understand your sentiment.  When the DPO of my TR3A, who was about to
sell the car for junk, discovered I intended to put a V-8 in it he went
bezerk.  For someone who had destroyed the value of the car to begin
with I found this a little hipocritical.

There is a growing number of converted cars in this country.  Most of
connect through BritishV8.org.  There is also a small group of us
converted TR guys that are emailing each other as a group.  We could add
you to that group if you like.

I will say that you can probably find another group to share your
motoring experience with.  I found that attendace at Triumphest this
last year was a very pleasant experience.  I got no critisism at all.
I'm sure it existed but everyone was polite enough to keep it amoung
themselve.  Also, I was not the only conversion in attendance so I had
some company.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom