Dixon registration reminder

To: United British Sports Car Club:;, 2000-register@autox.team.net,
Subject: Dixon registration reminder
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:18:51 -0700
  Hi folks, just a reminder ... and we really need
a couple of TR3s  (NOT TR3As) to make our own
class...

Have you registered for the Annual All British
Motorcar & Swap Meet on May 22nd yet?  Sunday,
May 22, 2005 at the Dixon Mayfair Grounds is the
place to be for your complete British connection.
See vendors of new and used parts, food vendors,
and beautiful cars in the show as well as many on
sale in the swap area.  We will, as usual,
have special tech sessions and our fabulous
silent auction with items donated by area
vendors!  Pre-registration closes May 4th, so
hurry before the prices go up!  Go to our web
site and download the registration form or pay
on-line; just follow the links!  Don't forget to
remind your friends to pre-register their cars
too!

As of April 12, there are 18 trophy classes
and 82 show cars with room for more.  The
following vehicles are one entrant away from
setting another trophy class:  Lotus,  Late
MGB, Jensen Healey Interceptor, Triumph TR7 &
TR8 and AH 100-6.  Pre-registration allows us to
set the trophy classes and organize the field, so
please dont wait; register now!  Can't remember
if you registered or not?  A full list of
entrants and trophy classes may be found at
<http://www.ubscc.org/>www.UBSCC.org.  See who
has entered with what car and where they are
coming from.  Caravan with fellow British car
owners if possible!  This is a great event that
should not be missed!

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L