Re: Bushings: was Upper fulcrum

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: Bushings: was Upper fulcrum
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:24:37 -0700
I installed poly bushings all-round three years ago (or about 20K
miles). They're definitely firmer, but now they're starting to squeak,
especially the front. When I first installed them I was aware that some
folks had complained about the squeaking so I coated  them with  a
high-pressure red grease. I really don't want to spend a day rebuilding
the suspension. Does anybody have other options?

Thx, Johnnie
'67 TR4A
'71 P1800E