Re: KN Minilite replicas FOR SALE

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: KN Minilite replicas FOR SALE
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:24:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2005 9:28:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmallin@attglobal.net writes:

Does  anyone have experience with TRF's KN Minilite Replicas in terms of
roundness  issues. The reason
I ask is that TRF advertises their Panasports as being  "rounder" than
anything you can buy. That
could be interpreted as implying  the KN minilite replicas as not quite as
good in the roundness
category.

Experiences/comments?

I've had a set of 6J X 15 KN Minators (i think the ones TRF sells are  5.5 -
got mine from Rimmer Brothers back before they excluded wheels from free
shipping sales) on my TR6 for about 4 years - have had no issues whatever with
balancing or roundness - they've been great.

BTW mine are for sale - they will come with 16 chrome lugnuts, 4 center  caps
with TR6 emblem, and 4 slightly used 215/65 R15 Dunlop D60 A2 tires  mounted
and balanced.
$700 plus shipping (shipping won't be cheap - pickup preferred.)

Cheers
Jack Mc
wheels located near Charlotte, NC and will be at The Gathering next weekend
in Dobson, NC - see Gathering info at _www.triumphclub.org_
(http://www.triumphclub.org)