Re: Wilson Motor Co., St. Louis?

To: kinneyjr@MSN.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wilson Motor Co., St. Louis?
From: WLHoss@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:33:23 EDT
Jeremy,
I purchased a 1959 MGA from Dennis Wilson (Wilson Motors) about 4 years ago
and have been very happy with it. I live about 40 miles from  his dealership
which made it easy for me to drive out and look at the car I  was interested
in.  He was very honest with me about what condition the car  was in and when
the radiator started leaking while he was prepping it for me, he  replaced it
as
a matter of course.

Since this was my first sports car (and British) I felt I wanted to buy a
car from someone who would be there if I had problems as opposed to buying it
from an individual.  In my case it worked out well.

Bill Hoss

In a message dated 4/15/2005 9:51:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,