Re: London taxis hit US heartland

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>,
Subject: Re: London taxis hit US heartland
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
The London Taxis have been here in the Chicago suburbs for over a year now.
The first one I saw didn't have the taxi graphics on it yet, and the driver
always waved or honked when I was in one of my Triumphs.  Now, there must be at
least a dozen of them around here.  Kinda cool seeing them around.

Jim
'67 TR-4A
'68 GT6
'73 spit6
http://www.geocities.com/britishiron2000

Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com> wrote:
London taxis aren't only seen in the USA on The Nanny reality show,
apparently they are in use in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, based on a
friend's spotting. Here's a link to the company website. Wonder if that
engine would work for a biodiesel TR4?

http://www.londontaxisna.com/

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO