Unrestored TR4 for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Unrestored TR4 for Sale
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:10:49 EDT
Guys,
I have a 63 TR4 that I am willing to give up.  I hate to do it but I just
have too many.  It is "unrestored".  The car came to my buddy Triumph Bob a
three
years ago from the original owner.  Bob drove the wheels off it for two
seasons and sold it to me last spring.  It has been locked up since.  It needs
everything but is an unmolested keeper just waiting for some nut like me to put
big bucks into it. To give you an idea it still has the original Lodge spark
plug wires on it. I will not let it go cheap.  It is located in Akron, OH.
Anyone seriously interested please contact me off list.
No Cheers,
I don't want to see her go.
Darrell