Re: The Gathering in NC

To: 6parts@charter.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Gathering in NC
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:49:01 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/2005 1:24:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
6parts@charter.net writes:

I was  just curious how many on the list were heading for The Gathering in  Mt
Airy, NC. this weekend.

I'll be there - bringing our pimento red 73 TR6 and inca yellow 78 TR8 FHC

Pre registration indicates we'll have a record (for The Gathering) number  of
cars.
The Friday afternoon Blue Ridge Parkway cruise will be great, the Sat show
venue at Shelton Vineyards is fantastic, and Sun am autocross is on a 400 by
700ft skidpad at Surrey County Community College.

A good time is guaranteed.

see _www.triumphclub.org_ (http://www.triumphclub.org)  (click on  "The
Gathering")

Cheers