RE: Tr4 dash lights

To: "'Paul Willoughby'" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tr4 dash lights
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:28:49 -0400
 The rheostat may be a simple fix by taking it apart and cleaning the
contacts with an eraser. There's a link on my website showing how I did mine
per the instructions in Dan Masters' Maintenance Handbook. I'm guessing the
TR4 rheostat is similar to the TR6. On a TR6, bypassing the rheostat is just
a matter of connecting together all the wires going to it (TR6 has red and
red/white).

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org