RE: Duplicate Messages??

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bob Danielson"
Subject: RE: Duplicate Messages??
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:23:34 -0400
Bob,
Something similar happened to me a few months ago. I traced it back to a
virus that was on someones computer (not mine) that had my email address in
their address book. I had no way of telling who but running Norton Antivirus
on mine proved my computer was clean. I just had to wait until whoever was
infected cleaned their computer. As I remember, I discovered what it was
from reading some kind of technical article on the Norton site.
Scan your computer just to make sure it isn't you and just wait it out..
Dave Connitt