ALL BRITISH MOTORCAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: ALL BRITISH MOTORCAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:35:47 -0700
Have you pre-registered????

We already have 113 cars pre-registered for the car show in Dixon, CA
on Sunday, May 22nd.  Is your's one of them?  If not, then time is
running out for you to send in your entry form!  May 4th is the very
last day to pre-register.

Why should you pre-register?  For one thing, it saves you $10 per
car.  For another, we set the classes by the cars that are
pre-registered.  So far we have 20 classes, where last year we ended
up with 33.  Many of the classes are just one car away from being
set, at this point.  So, if you don't want your car lumped in the
British Specialty or British Specialty Roadster classes, then get
your friends and fellow club members to sign their cars up, too!

Wondering who has pre-registered so far?  Or, do you need a form to
pre-register?  If you answered yes to either of these questions,
visit our website at <http://www.ubscc.org>http://www.ubscc.org.

This is also your chance to order your Annual All British Motorcar
Show and Swap Meet T-shirts and sweatshirts.  You can take your
chance and try to purchase one at the show, but they will only be
available on a first come first serve basis after May 4th.  So, order
your shirts now and be guaranteed to get them!  T-shirts are $15 each
and sweatshirts are $20 each.  Both feature this year's show logo and
are available in sizes small through XXL.

Questions?  Check out the Dixon 2004 Q & A page on the website, or
email Jerry at
<mailto:grumpyingb@surewest.net>grumpyingb@surewest.net.

--
Bill Pugh