A little LBC content... Just had to share

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little LBC content... Just had to share
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:37:38 -0500
Okay guys... sorry, but I'm a little excited.  Today's my birthday, and my
wife surprised me with a pair of baseball tickets for the July 17th game
between the Red Sox and the Yankees in Fenway.  I've been a lifelong Boston
fan, and have seen them play a few times in Kansas City and Arlington, but
I've never seen them in Fenway.  Unfortunately, she bought plane tickets as
well.  I couldn't talk her into letting me drive us up there in my TR4. :)

I'll be in the Boston area for a few days around that time if anyone on the
list in that area would like to get together for a couple of beers.

Oh... and the LBC part.  My mother-in-law gave me this...

http://members.cox.net/1963tr4/lotus_38

It's a 1:18 scale model of the Lotus 38 that Jim Clark won the 1965
Indianapolis 500 with.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L