A few TR-3A things

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A few TR-3A things
From: "Augustine, Scott (LNG-CSP)" <Scott.Augustine@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:15:03 -0600
Listerati,
        A couple of issues I'm trying to track down getting my TR back on
the road after resto.
        I have a couple of loose wires on the passenger side at the
connector bundle up by the head light.  2 Green/Brown and one Green/Red
wire, where do they go?
        The spring on the cowl vent that is supposed to hold it open and
closed, what does it attach to other that the vent lid.  Mine isn't doing
either of its functions.
        Bleeding the brakes from new.  All the lines, master and slave
cylinders are empty.  I can't seem to get it to start pumping fluid.  I
didn't see how I could bench bleed the master cylinders.  I've tried both
and Easy-bleed and a Mighty-Vac, even both at the same time with no result.
        I'm on the digest, so please copy me directly.
        Thanks All.

Scott Augustine
'59 TR-3A, (Very close to back on the road)
Colorado Springs