Where to put headlamp relays

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where to put headlamp relays
From: "George Perkins" <george_perkins@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:25:12 +0100
Hi All

Im upgrading my headlamps to halogen versions and using the Rimmer brothers
relay kit to reduce the amperage running through the switch and the original
wiring.

The problem Im having is the four relays and four fuses are about 7 inches
long.  Ive looked at the car and the only place I can see to put it is on
the inner wing on the left hand side (RHD car).  Any reason why I shouldnt?

Thanks in advance

George

George Perkins

Farthingdown