TR-6 For Sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 For Sale
From: "Howard" <hrwink@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:41:40 -0700
I am the original owner of a 1974 TR6. The car is in fine running
condition. I recently moved to Central Florida and am no longer near people
who can work knowledgably on my car (no disrespect to Central Fl. people -
I'm just used to having people around the corner).  It has been a wonderful
30 years and I want the car to go to someone who will appreciate it and
maintain it well.
The car is Mimosa with a brown interior. It has OD. A few years ago I found
some
rust around the headlights and on a rocker panel. I had the entire the body
restored - incl. new fenders and rocker panels and a new windshield was
installed (30 yrs worth of dings - gone) - pictures were taken. The car has
always been garaged. There are  many small extras - a car cover, a tonneau,
a TR
shop manual, and some misc. parts.
I have the original bill of sale and most of the paperwork for 30 years
worth of maintanence.
I think $9000 is a fair price but will evaluate any reasonable offer. The
car is not on E-bay and I haven't yet been able to bring myself to put a FOR
SALE sign on the car - it's tough for me to do. I am hoping that a Triumph
enthusiast will buy the car, rather than just someone with money.
Respond to me at  HRWink@ATT.net