Re: Media blasting continues...

To: dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Media blasting continues...
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:48:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/2005 9:43:52 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dorpaul@negia.net writes:

work at  a Thrift Store and I also made a sandblasting booth from a discarded
large  dot matrix printer case (Looks just right for such a booth) and it
holds
a  discarded tub from a washing machine which traps the  sand.

I just bought some stuff from a community college salvage sale and one of
the items I did not bid on was a like-new iron lung.  After the sale I was
looking at it more closely and decided it would have made a great sandblasting
booth as it had glass windows to the interior and arm holes that had the rubber

gaskets to reach through....just a little too depressing to put in the garage
 however.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton