Tire options for TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire options for TR6
From: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:21:22 EDT
It is now time to buy tires for my 75 TR6 that is slowly approaching road
worthiness. About a year ago there was a post reviewing Diamondback's Redline
radials. Has anyone had good success with these tires? I'm looking for a
redline
tubeless radial tire that is affordable. I would be willing to use a blackwall
if that option is not available or poor performing. What are my options? The
original size tire was a 185/15. What sizes can use without worrying that they
will rub my stock fenders? Thanks for you advice.
                                                       Tom Miller 75 TR6
CF36713U