Re: auto body work

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: auto body work
From: "John A. Wise" <JohnWise@alumni.pitt.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:27:43 -0700
Six years ago when I was living in FL I wanted my 911 painted.  I
took it to a place that did high end cars & that had a great local
reputation.  The owner told me up front that my car would be his
filler work, & that on average it would take about 4 months.

It did take four months & it was & still is a beautiful job that I
get compliments on all the time even though by now.

My point is that if you find a high quality shop, it will cost more
money & take more time, but in the end the results will be worth it.

John
John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE

5483 W Potter Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308