RE: Low Oil Pressure Help

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Low Oil Pressure Help
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:06:18 -0400
I have heard on a feww occasions where the set screw has come out in the valve
train. That;s the screw holding the rocker shaft in place on the rearmost
pedestal. If it comes loose, there is a 1/8" hole exposed in the oil flow. That
has a fair impact on idle pressure I believe, but problably not too much at
higher RPMs.

Mark