Re: Subject: Media blasting continues...

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Media blasting continues...
From: "Raod Runner" <rroberts47@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:26:08 -0400
Paul:  There is a system that incorporates your sand with water to eliminate
the dust while blasting.  Harbor Freight and other outlets sell an adaptor
to a pressure washer that feeds sand from a bucket into the stream which is
highly effective and no dust.

It is a metal siphon tube that is placed in a container of sand connected to
a hose with  a blasting tip that is connected to the tip of the water
blasting rod.  The pressure washer provides the suction for the sand.

Did my TR4 frame which came out totally devoid of any rust or other
corrosion.

Bob Roberts
TR$