Re: Subject: Media blasting continues...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, rtriplett25@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Subject: Media blasting continues...
From: TRsick@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:52:46 EDT
Hi Richard:
    You can reuse the media until you notice a large  decline in performance.
Another way to tell the media is spent is excessive  dust. But since you are
blasting outside & not in a contained cabinet you  might not see the dust.
    So keep blasting until it works poorly.
Good Luck
Bob
_www.capecodbritishcarclub.org_ (http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org)

"So... I DO have a question for those that have used
aluminum oxide to  blast:

How many times did you reuse the media and did it ever
putter  out on you?

All I hear is that it can be reused "several" or
"many"  times, because it keeps its sharp edge."