TR3 brass stop light switch multi-fitting?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 brass stop light switch multi-fitting?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:32:44 -0400
Thanks kg for telling me my brass stop light switch multi-fitting can do
without that tall funky pressure-limiting 2"
nut, however, i've forgotten the correct mounting and arrangement of the other
holes. One hole is the incoming line from the brake master cylinder, another
hole for the left caliper, one for the right front caliper, one for the rear
brakes and one for the stop light switch.  Trouble is, I can't remember what
goes where and how the brass fitting gets mounted (on the driver's side
firewall, I Guess?)  One of the holes on it looks different inside (I guess
it's for the line to the master cylinder, right?)
Could someone please send me a picture of the completed unit?

Thanks a million,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A