RE: TR6 Top on TR4

To: "TR" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Top on TR4
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:12:35 -0700
Johnnie,

The TR4A top is completely different than a TR4 top.  I have never seen a
TR6 top put on a 4, but I have seen a 4A with a rear window that can be
removed mounted on the 4.  It means you need a different rear middle panel
and you can no longer hide the top ... the 4A top will essentially fold into
the rear compartment and prevent its use for passengers comfortably (if you
could ever call it comfortable).  It's a different top frame and I think
you'll also have to change the mount on top of the windshield.

David

63 TR4
68 TR250