Re: Rear End Play Part 2

To: Dale VanCleef <dalebonn@netnitco.net>
Subject: Re: Rear End Play Part 2
From: Dale VanCleef <dalebonn@netnitco.net>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:37:48 -0500
On further inspection, the spindle moves in and out.  So, the bearings
are probably ok.  It's never the easiest thing with this car.   The
trailing arm looks solid.  I couldn't get the philips head screws out of
the brake drum.  My impact screw driver aparently walked off.  The
cotter pin came out in 8 pieces!

Thanks again,
Dale

Thanks to those of you who had suggestions