Re: VTR member number?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR member number?
From: "Ann and Tim Buja" <buja@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:59:27 -0500
Tom Fansher wrote:
> I'm trying to fill out my VTR registration today for Rockford.
> It askes for my VTR member number and I don't know what it is.  The
> new VTR site is really nice, but I couldn't find a mention of anything
> that would help me find the number.
>Anyone out there that can help?
>TIA
>Tom Fansher
>VTR member without a number  ;^(

If you can't remember your VTR membership number, just write "Can't Find" in
that field on the registration form.  I have a current VTR membership
database to verify your membership status, and can look it up if you don't
remember it.  I'll show it on your confirmation letter after I process your
registration.

Tim Buja - Rockford, IL - VTR 2005 Registrar
http://www.vtr2005.org