Re: VTR Convention-RV Parking

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR Convention-RV Parking
From: "Ann and Tim Buja" <buja@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 01:15:43 -0500
Joe Alexander wrote:
> The Kahler's and Alexander's are planning to travel by motorhome
> to the Convention. I see two obvious choices: The Blackhawk
> Valley Campground and Lehman's Lakeside Resort. There are
> likely more choices.
>
>Any suggestions? Thanks...

Lehman's Lakeside Resort is located adjacent to the Marengo-Hampshire toll
plaza on I-90.  I've never camped there, but I drive past it frequently and
I think that some areas of this site could get a bit noisy from the
traffic...

You mentioned the Blackhawk Valley Campground on the south side of Rockford.
You may also want to consider
Pine Country Campground/ Outdoor World
5710 Shattuck Road
Belvidere, IL  61008
815 547-5517
Fax: 815 544-8019

We may have to go exploring this weekend for RV sites...

I'll post updates on the FAQ page on the VTR 2005 website.

Tim Buja - Rockford, IL - VTR 2005 Registrar
http://www.vtr2005.org