Re: Tr6 rear wheel

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tr6 rear wheel
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:05:14 -0700
asesso@aol.com wrote:

>...When the car returned the drivers side rear wheel would not turn... Could
>this be a frozen brake...

Could be.  I had this happen when my TR3A sat for many months.  Try
cracking open the bleeder to relieve any pressure and see if the wheel
will turn.  If that does it you probably just need to rebuild or replace
the brake cylinder on that wheel.

Actually drove the car home from the storage unit with this condition by
clamping off the flex line to the rear brakes.  Interesting  how little
difference this made in the car's braking.

Geo Hahn