Looking For TR3 -TR4A Part

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs)
Subject: Looking For TR3 -TR4A Part
From: jpg2@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:41:56 +0000
A while back you may have seen a post from me with questions about the odd size
(ten and one quarter inch) brake rotors that I have on my TR3A, which also has
the Type C calipers. Turns out the problem that prevented me from using the
normal 10 and three quarter inch rotors is with the caliper brackets. To solve
the problem I need the later model mounting plates that were used on later
TR3As & Bs and TR4As.

However, the usual suspects don't have these mounting plates Although they are
listed in the catalogs, they say they are unavailable.

Does anyone have some extra caliper mounting plates (RH & LH) to sell?

Please contact me off list, so we don't clutter things up here.

Thanks.

Jack Gleason