Wheel Wobble

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel Wobble
From: "JPG" <jpg2@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 18:14:40 -0500
First of all thanks to all the listers who responded to my plea for
caliper mounts and especially to Mark Macy who sent me a pair in
excellent (possibly unused condition). Got them on today and the larger
normal size rotors now fit.  Now on to problem #2 for the weekend.

I had thought the new rotors would solve the very slight wheel wobble on
the right side. I had figured it was due to a warped rotor. Nope. The
new rotor also rubs on the brake pads to the point of resistance on part
of the wheel rotation. The bearings and races appear good.

Any thoughts on possible causes?

Thanks.

Jack Gleason
59 TR3A