Re: floor jacks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: floor jacks
From: "Kentech Home Technology" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 21:00:46 -0400
I also have the DQ20Q which I purchased after my Sam's Club 3 ton
suddenly dropped when lowing it and damaged the rocker sill on my car
when the jack collapsed on it. One of the unique features of the AC
jacks is that they have a dead man's "D" handle for lowering; you turn
the D handle to release the lowering mechanism and if you release the
handle it stops lowering. All of the other jack I have seen use a twist
motion to lower the jack and if they stick, the suddenly unload the
hydraulic pressure. The AC design is simply a better engineering design
and the quality of these Danish made jacks is unsurpassed. Nuf said.
PeterK

>One more source for your compilation.
>I have an AC DK20Q, which I love for my TR6. Has 3.1" minimum height,
so will get under with all flat tires.