RE: model #

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: model #
From: "John A. Wise" <JohnWise@alumni.pitt.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:52:14 -0700
>#2 -   I don't want to use the probe provided with some kits.  I want to
>put a temp sensor either in the radiator or in a hose somewhere.
>
>Thoughts on this?

My local radiator sop put in a " 1/4' pipe thread bung" so i could
use a fan switch mounted in the radiator.  He did it while recoring
the radiator & charged me $4 for the bung.

I found a 1/4 inch pipe thread 195F switch on line but most of local
parts store only carried fan come on at 205F.  Most of the local
stores seem to have more 3/8" pipe thread units like the one in your
URL above.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Glendale, AZ