Baby Magnet

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Baby Magnet
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:25:24 -0400
Aaron,
My TR6 is definitely a Babe Magnet..........with the pre-puberty set. All
the young'uns love the car and wave and give the thumbs up when I go by. My
4 year old granddaughter loves the car, mostly because she's taller then it.
I guess that makes it a Baby Magnet!

How's the TBI working now that you're into the driving season....well sort
of...with this wonderful 40-50 degree weather we're experiencing.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org