Re: Baby Magnet

To: 75trsix@snet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Baby Magnet
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:48:23 -0400
Bob,

I suppose you are correct in regards to the baby magnet.  Most of the
looks and compliments I get are from the younger crowd, as in not old
enough to drive.  Then again, I think kids are just less inhibited with
their praise of a car driven by someone they dont know.

As for the TBI, each time I have driven it, it has driven wonderfully.
Unfortunately, it hasnt seen much in the way of driving since we have
had rain here about 20 of the last 25 days.  And just because it didnt
rain doesnt mean that it was driving weather.  Most of the time the
temps have been in the low 50's or even in the 40's.  Not pleasant.
After a little more driving time I will post an update to the list and
let people know my longer term feelings.  Right now I cant say enough
about it.  Sure is nice being able to jump in on a cold, damp day after
not starting it for a week and have it start right up, run without
hesitation and drive out of the driveway with no "carb attitude" after
taking off in the amount of time it takes to buckle up the seat belt.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)