door rattling: easy fix

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: door rattling: easy fix
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:06:32 -0600
I've been plagued by door rattling on my TR4 for a few years. I've tried
adjusting the latches in, out, up, down. The PO of my project car had
new door fuzzy seals in a bag, and since the project won't be ready for
them for a few weeks* I snagged them for my old TR4. Sweet! The doors
stay tight once again, and passengers no longer hold the door handle for
fear the rattling meant they'll soon fall right out.

If you have trouble with a door that won't shut tight, don't forget to
check the condition of your fuzzy seal.

*possibly longer. :)

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA