Re: door rattling: easy fix

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: door rattling: easy fix
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:28:16 EDT
Hey Steven,

I thot you told the boss you'd eBay off all the spares that came with that
new/old TR4 and reassured her that would go a long way toward recouping your
investment?

Sounds like those spares are somehow finding their way onto one or the other
of your cars!

Not to worry... I won't tell the boss!

;-)

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

I've been plagued by door rattling on my TR4 for a few years. I've tried
adjusting the latches in, out, up, down. The PO of my project car had
new door fuzzy seals in a bag, and since the project won't be ready for
them for a few weeks* I snagged them for my old TR4. Sweet!

Steven Newell